【Announcement】AI Application Talent Training Unit and Course Selection Instructions
AI wisdom application talent cultivation
107 Annual Training Unit and Course Selection Announcement
Announcement date: August 10, 107, Republic of China
The Executive Yuan proposed the “Taiwan AI Action Plan" in February, 107, and will fully develop the field of artificial intelligence applications in China’s niche market in the future. Therefore, the Industrial Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as “the Bureau") is a 5+2 industry. And the service industry’s innovative demand-oriented, promote the “cross-domain digital talent accelerated jump plan – AI smart application talent training sub-item", openly select domestic excellent training units, entrusted to handle AI smart application training courses, in order to cultivate the AI required by the industry The talents of practical technology drive the popularization of industrial AI service applications and accelerate the process of “industry AI”.
Second、Talent training content description
|Class Category||Course Hours||Training Program|
|Short-term class||Ø The total number of courses in the class is more than 12 hours.
Ø The course content needs to include the lecturer application technology demonstration or the subsidy object on the machine
|Ø Practical courses for AI application technology or advanced development are divided into the following three categories:
• AI smart application class
• AI core technology class
• AI infrastructure class
Ø For details, please refer to “II. Course Categories"
|Theme refinement class||Ø Classes with a total course time of at least 48 hours
Ø It is necessary to include the application theme and the subsidy object in the specific vertical industry field, and the implementation time is at least 1/5 of the total number of courses.
|Ø For the government to promote 5+2 key industries, such as smart healthcare, smart manufacturing, and other smart application needs, plan thematic AI application intensive courses in specific vertical industries, including case materials and on-the-spot implementation.|
|Category Training||Project Training||Objective|
|AI smart application class||AI smart application class
‧ AI smart industry application
Smart manufacturing, smart healthcare, smart retail, smart finance, smart healthcare, smart agriculture, etc.
‧ AI Smart Service Application
Production line monitoring, flaw detection, intelligent voice assistant, precision marketing, preventive maintenance, security monitoring, etc.
‧ AI hardware and software integration application
Industrial robots, human-computer interaction, self-driving, drones, smart wear, integrated applications, etc.
|Enable application capabilities such as AI smart industry, AI smart service, and AI software and hardware integration|
|AI core technology class||‧‧AI algorithm
Machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, generation of confrontation networks (GAN), etc.
Image processing and identification, object detection and recognition, etc.
‧ natural languge processing
Language understanding, semantic analysis, cognitive services, voice dialogue, etc.
‧Intelligent reasonig and data exploration
Recommendation system, data exploration, data visualization, big data analysis, etc.
|Technical skills such as AI algorithms, computer vision and natural language processing, and intelligent reasoning and data exploration|
|AI infrastructure class||‧ AI platform architecture development
Development and application of open source framework (Tensorflow, Caffe2, CNTK, MxNet)
‧ Big data system development
Data acquisition, data preprocessing, data storage, decentralized systems, etc.
‧AI chip and sensor development
GPU parallel computing, embedded AI technology, edge computing, terminal device sensing technology integration, etc.
|Enable development technology capabilities such as AI platform architecture, big data systems, AI chips and smart sensing systems|
The 107-year trainees of this program are required to log in to the AIgo Project website to obtain the qualifications for participation and to complete the course registration for the training institutions, which meets the attendance rate and results in evaluation requirements of various courses (please list the students in the plan). The assessment method) is eligible for the subsidy.
Third、The qualifications of the participating units and the documents to be attached
I、 Basic qualifications
|Basic Qualifications||A proof document should be attached|
|Registered companies, consortium corporations; public and private colleges and universities; companies established under the company law private school, social and consortium legal person attached to the registration certificate, public schools attached to the case to approve the copy of the official letter, the company attached to the company license And a copy of the for-profit business registration certificate.||And detailed in the plan|
|Applicants must have AI Wisdom Application Training Achievements in the past 1 year||And detailed in the plan|
|The program host has a college degree or above, working for more than 2 years, and has AI wisdom application talent training, teaching practice experience.
The instructor must have more than 2 years of experience in teaching-related work or AI wisdom application, and have AI technical practical ability.
I. Submitting documents
(1) A copy of the course cooperation application form (in the format of Annex 1).
(2) Apply for 10 copies of the plan (formatted as Annex 2, cover format A4, gray 150-200 pounds of cloud paper), and if the collection of funds is included in the plan and attachments, it is only used for review.
(3) The file format is A4 paper straight, beaten from left to right (text type except for the title and chart, with the standard body number 14 as the standard), double-sided printing and binding neatly.
II, the deadline and place of payment
(1) The applicant unit shall attach the above documents to the envelope seal before August 27, 2007 (1) before 17:00, and indicate the name of the applicant on the cover, and send or send it to the designated office of the office. . The application documents shall be subject to the time of sending (sending) the Planning Office. If the application is overdue, the information is incomplete or the qualifications are not satisfactory, it will not be accepted.
(2) Plan Office Address: 11/F, No. 153, Section 3, Xinyi Road, Taipei City, 106, please indicate the “Application Document for AI Smart Application Talent Cultivation Plan for the Year 107”.
(3) The information submitted by the application plan shall not be reimbursed unless the review is passed or the applicant unit withdraws the case.
III, contact us
Miss Li (02) 6631-6522 email@example.com
I. Qualification review
(1) Time and place: At 10:00 am on August 28, 2007 (2), the meeting was held in the conference room of the Science and Technology Service Training Center of the Digital Education Institute of the Institute.
(2) Examining the certification documents in accordance with the qualifications as stipulated in Article 3 of this announcement.
(3) If the qualification examination is passed, the plan will be opened and sent to the selection committee for written examination. If the qualification is not satisfactory, the plan will not be selected.
(4) If the qualifications are in compliance with the regulations, the execution unit shall arrange the presentation sequence of the plan book selection.
II, the project book review
(1) Time and place: The applicants who have passed the qualifying examination will be notified separately.
(2) The number of persons who can participate in the review of the plan for each applicant: three persons.
(3) The manufacturers passing the qualification examination shall make a briefing at the time of selection according to the order.
(4) Applicants who do not meet the specified time will be deemed to have waived the briefing opportunity and will be reviewed in writing by the committee.