【Announcement】AI Smart Application Talent Solution Application Mechanism
The Executive Yuan proposed the “Taiwan AI Action Plan” in January (107). In the future, the company will fully develop the AI application field with niche markets in China and will be able to shape Taiwan into an important hub for global wisdom and technology innovation. Guided by the 5+2 industry and service industry innovation needs, the Industry Bureau plans the “Industry Problem x Talent Solution” mechanism to provide AI talent field trial opportunities and aims to synchronize the skills of AI application skills in practice. Problems such as the gap between the school and the AI technology gap, and thus accelerate the development of innovative application services and industrial AI transformation.
This project provides AI talents to solve problems, and encourages AI talents to enter the actual field to solve problems in the form of “reward.” If you are interested, you must first register your account with the program website and agree to log in at the time of registration, complete and detailed and accurate. The personal data and the applicants who have been approved to apply for the application process can apply for talents to solve the problem; also, to enable the self-study to obtain teaching resources, the project website also provides online learning resources links (e.,g. edx, course, Udacity, each University open curriculum resources, MOOCs, etc., to grasp the AI technology new knowledge pulse.
贰, talent explanation instructions
First, the subsidy object
People who are interested in AI work and have the following qualifications:
(1) A natural person who is 20 years of age and has a nationality of the Republic of China. (Under the age of 20, according to Article 12 of the Civil Law of the Republic of China, Article 2, Item 2, subject to parental consent)
(2) Experts with the basic skills of AI technology or industry solutions.
(c) An application for a problem in the name of the team is required.
Second, team problem solving
(1) This mechanism will solve the problem in a “team” manner. All participants need to register their personal account on the project website, and they can either team up or accept the match. One way to team up.
(2) The team must be formed by a team leader and a mentor must be selected for guidance.
(3) In response to the diversity of industry and AI technical aspects, the team members suggested that they should have a combination of talents or cross-disciplinary skills. Welcome new teams and companies. Teams such as line numbers, associations, consortiums, or schools participate in the team.
(4) After the team completes the team formation on the project website, it proposes “application for problem solving” to enter the problem-solving process.
(5) The mechanism accepts the team’s joint proposal. The proposal should include the team members and all members’ materials to receive the bonuses, but the parties agree otherwise. From the agreement; if the joint recipient is notified by the deadline agreement to allocate the amount, if the agreement is still not available, the Bureau will be issued according to the proportion of the number of people, not listed in the application team list, not to be counted.
Third, the problem solving process and review method
(1) Enterprise Contact Phase
1. According to the personal resume data of the team members, and the basic AI basic technology or industry experience required for the topic, the team will be able to contact the problem-seeking company through the qualification screening team. Establish problem requirements and obtain data.
2. Some enterprises have specifically indicated the ownership of intellectual property rights, confidentiality agreements or other cooperation matters in the content of the questions. The team proposes to solve the problem and agrees to agree on the conditions set by the company; If the conditions are marked, they will be handled according to the agreement between each team and the company.
(2) Conception stage
A team that has obtained the qualifications for solving problems in the enterprise, based on the topic requirements and data, preliminary analysis, submission of the application documents and preparation of the 10-minute concept briefing. The concept review focus includes the following indicators:
1. Team members’ past performance and problem solving configuration
2. Understanding the topic
3. Problem-solving technical architecture and steps
4. Problem planning and scheduling
5. Computing Resource Requirements and Budget Evaluation
6. Expected benefits for the problem company
This stage will conceive a briefing report according to each problem solving team, and will be selected by the review committee to issue the first (conceptual) stage problem solving bonus according to the level.
(iii) Empirical stage
Through the team of the conception review team, conduct problem-solving work, submit a report on the results of the problem solving and prepare a 15-minute results briefing. The empirical review focuses on the following indicators:
1. Degree of resolution of industry topics
2. AI technology application maturity
3. Business feasibility and innovation highlights
This stage will be based on the results report and briefing of each problem-solving team, and will be selected by the review committee to issue the problem-solving bonus for the problem-solving team in the second (solution) stage.
(iv) Annual Results Presentation
The annual results exhibition will be held. The problem-solving team through the empirical review will be recommended by the review committee to jointly publish and demonstrate the cooperation results with the company. On that day, the outstanding team will be selected to give awards and praises, and additional results will be awarded. Afterwards, they will also receive employment recommendation opportunities or business opportunities such as cooperation and technology pricing to foster the establishment of new startups.
Figure 1: Talent problem solving process
(1) The execution period of the problem-solving period is three months or more, and the plan will provide the selected team’s problem-solving bonus to support the problem-solving problem. The necessary expenses; the problem-solving bonus will be divided into two stages of “conceptual” and “positive”, and the recommended team will be “published”. The maximum sum of each team’s bonus will reach NT$1 million.
(2) Conception phase bonus: The team that passes the review phase will be divided into three levels according to the selection results. Among them, 50% of the team will be selected for the level, and the prize will be 100,000 yuan; 30% will be the best grade, with a bonus of 200,000 yuan; the top 20% will be excellent, with a bonus of 300,000 yuan.
(3) Demonstration stage bonuses; teams that pass the evaluation stage will be divided into three levels according to the selection results. Among them, 40% of the team is selected as the selected grade, with a bonus of 100,000 yuan; another 30% is the best grade, with a bonus of 200,000 yuan; the top 30% is excellent, with a bonus of 300,000 yuan.
(4) Results Presentation Bonus: The finalists are divided into three categories according to the results of the selection, namely, gold medal 400,000 yuan (1 group), silver medal 300,000 Yuan (2 groups), bronze medal 200,000 yuan (2 groups).
(5) The previous awards This Council may consider the results of the problem solving or the use of the annual budget funds. If necessary, it may be handled from the shortcoming or by increasing the number of places.
|Conceptual Stage||positive phase||Results Presentation|
|Levels||Proportions||Aid amount||Levels||proportions||Award amount||Levels||Groups||Award amount|
|Excellent||20%||300,000||Excellent||30%||300,000||Gold Medal||1 team||400,000|
|Enlisted||50%||100,000||Enlisted||40%||100,000||Bronze medal||2 teams||200,000|
V. Course training subsidy
If you need to strengthen AI expertise during the process of solving problems, you can participate in the training course and apply for additional course tuition subsidies. For details, please refer to the “AI Wisdom Application Talent Training Application Mechanism”. .
6. Working schedule
(1) In the conception phase: from the announcement date to 12:00 on September 18, 2007 (Tuesday).
(2) Concept Review Meeting: It is expected to be completed before September 21, 2007 (Friday).
(3) Announcement of the results of the conception stage: After the results of the review are approved by the newspaper office, they are announced on the website of the project and the Facebook fan page.
(iv) Acceptance at the empirical stage: The team that passes the concept review must submit the designated documents by 12:00 noon on Thursday, November 22, 2007.
(5) Empirical Review: It is expected to be processed before November 30, 2007 (Friday).
(6) Results of the empirical phase: The results of the review will be announced on the same day and the list of teams participating in the annual results exhibition will be recommended.
(7) Annual Achievement Exhibition: It is expected to be held on December 5, 2007 (Wednesday), and the winners will be announced at the ceremony.
(8) In the execution of the plan, if it is in line with government planning changes or other irresponsible factors, the Bureau will adjust the planning schedule according to the actual planning needs.
(9) The various examinations or award-winning businesses set by this mechanism may be entrusted to relevant authorities, legal persons or organizations.
(10) The mechanism is implemented after the adoption of the Ministry, and the amendments are also the same. If there are doubts or other unsatisfactory related matters, the application for the law or the issue of the problem-solving awards will be announced. Interpreted by the competent authority.